- ¾ Cup ground almonds
- ¾ Cup oats
- ½ + 1 tbsp cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 Cup Apple Sauce ( pureed apple or acquired)
- 2 apples chopped (1 cup approx)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs, overwhelmed
- massive pinch of salt flakes
- ½ cup almond flakes
- 2 tbsp oats
- ¼ cup chopped apple
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Set the oven to 170
- Tip the floor almonds, oats, salt and flour into a mixing bowl with the cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda.
- Combine in the apple puree, vanilla, butter, maple syrup and eggs right until perfectly merged, then dust the chopped apple with a minimal buckwheat flour in advance of folding into the batter with the raisins.
- Line a muffin tin and spoon the combination into the conditions filling to the top.
- Merge the topping combination in a smaller bowl, and with a teaspoon cover each individual muffin with a crunchy topping then sprinkle the coconut sugar in excess of.
- Put in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes till golden brown and crisp on leading.
By Lizzie King
Pay a visit to Lizzie Enjoys Healthier for additional recipes and tremendous healthier foodie information.
Organic and natural September: 15 Things To Add To Your Weekly Store
Breakfast, Lunch & Snack Thoughts: Guidelines For A Balanced Again To Faculty Routine
For competitions and delivers from our favorite models, click on below.